Ribh's D'Coopage

How about a sunset in the park before the fireworks start?
20190703_210228.jpg

Oh yeh, happy July 4 Americans :highfive:

Also check out the spurs on Luna, my neighbour's hen. I'm caring for their cats n chooks while they're away and I'm astonished to learn hens can grow spurs!

View attachment 1834074
Thanks! I love the 4th of July :ya
Wow! Those are something! I have heard of it...

I’m so sad for Kris :(.. I hope she stays around.. she gives great advice and is such fun... she will be missed...

On another note... it didn’t take long... I separated Vinny :oops:
Things were going okay until this evening... while I was in there earlier I did notice a LOT of feathers laying around.. then later on I saw him go after Lilly and he had a mouth full of feathers... he pulled out like 10 feathers.. that might be normal but to me that is a lot :rolleyes:... and then pretty much the last straw was he went after the flowers and had feathers in his beak again! Well, I feel like the big ones can defend themselves but the poor babies need my help.. so I had to do something... they are already so off by themselves and separate from everyone that I couldn’t have them tortured even more..
I would love to have a rooster.. to just have a full flock.. to hear the crowing everyday.. but I really don’t NEED a rooster.. I don’t plan on breeding and hatching eggs sooooo... I may try to rehome him :rolleyes:

I’m so sad for Kris :(.. I hope she stays around.. she gives great advice and is such fun... she will be missed...

On another note... it didn’t take long... I separated Vinny :oops:
Things were going okay until this evening... while I was in there earlier I did notice a LOT of feathers laying around.. then later on I saw him go after Lilly and he had a mouth full of feathers... he pulled out like 10 feathers.. that might be normal but to me that is a lot :rolleyes:... and then pretty much the last straw was he went after the flowers and had feathers in his beak again! Well, I feel like the big ones can defend themselves but the poor babies need my help.. so I had to do something... they are already so off by themselves and separate from everyone that I couldn’t have them tortured even more..
I would love to have a rooster.. to just have a full flock.. to hear the crowing everyday.. but I really don’t NEED a rooster.. I don’t plan on breeding and hatching eggs sooooo... I may try to rehome him :rolleyes:
Give him a chance! All teenagers are the pits & @ the mercy of their hormones. :gig

Back
Top Bottom