Ribh's D'Coopage

Overnight storms saw 131.8 mm of rain here! We are all really excited. :D

Well, the girls aren't. Most of them are still in bed. :lol:
The cloud means it is still quite dark out & very, very wet!​

View attachment 2004719
Start telling them they are swamp chickens... they will adapt!
I think it's odd too MJ. Some people don't like trees in their view it seems but if you wait eventually you look under the canopy. :) The next door lot on one side are incredibly weird. They throw money around but the end result just looks like an expensive mess & they seem to be jealous of stuff we do. They keep mentioning they want an elkhorn like mine ~ which took 30 years to grow!! They're not prepared to wait 30 years. :rolleyes: They goggled when the sandstone went in but we are ex~Sydneysiders. Sandstone's in our blood. :lau They got ducks because we had chickens & they wanted eggs. They got muscovies which are a meat bird & then complained when the duck molted & stopped laying. They talked about getting bees when we got our hive...took out all their bush then complained they had no birds visiting. I tried. I really did but some people just can't learn it seems.

Keeping up with the jones’? (insert appropriate surname here) Poorly too, because we don’t pay attention to the environment we live in very well.

Yeah. Something about those bags. She got right in the nearly empty one on the ground beside it but the mulch in that is wet. I didn't grab the camera fast enough. She didn't seem stressed by my filming but she hasn't laid there so I don't know if I need to look for another nest. :rolleyes:

“I don't know if I need to look for another nest.”

“Tee hee... look, my odd, large, wingless, nest robbing ‘rooster’, here is my nest... isn’t it wonderful? Look at all the eggs that aren’t here! (You will never find them... mwa-ha-ha-haaaaa!)”

Start telling them they are swamp chickens... they will adapt!

Keeping up with the jones’? (insert appropriate surname here) Poorly too, because we don’t pay attention to the environment we live in very well.

“I don't know if I need to look for another nest.”

“Tee hee... look, my odd, large, wingless, nest robbing ‘rooster’, here is my nest... isn’t it wonderful? Look at all the eggs that aren’t here! (You will never find them... mwa-ha-ha-haaaaa!)”
You've been listening to the chickens here!

Back
Top Bottom