Ribh's D'Coopage

My two salmons, River and Nyssa, will get shouty from time to time and often I have no idea why. You can hear them winding up and they always go into full bawkawking when they start up. Often I think they’ve realised I will appear when they do that so they shout when they want something! Only I can’t always work out what that something is! :confused:
Food. It's food. Preferably mealy worms or some other delectable treat! 🤣

You have teenagers. I bet you one of them could help you with that. I'd love to see your flock in action! :hugs
We may have to try again... I did have her help the last time but we couldn’t figure it out :confused: ... I only have the one teenager... and I bet the 20 something’s could get it done.. but they no longer live here......

We may have to try again... I did have her help the last time but we couldn’t figure it out :confused: ... I only have the one teenager... and I bet the 20 something’s could get it done.. but they no longer live here......
Do you have whats app or skype? We might be able to do it in real time?

She squatted for me again today.
[I had my fishing rod with me, Shad, & had to put it down so I could pick her up]
Here's proof I can handle her.
Not a peep.
Not a squeak.
No screaming, screeching, objection @ all.
Nothing but calm curiosity.
I put her in a nesting box. I have a feeling she's looking for somewhere to lay outside the coop.
Not on, Sweetheart!
b2c90d6e-32da-453b-8571-a4581aaef0dd (2).jpg

Do you have whats app or skype? We might be able to do it in real time?
I just had a thought. You have my email. Send a video through as an attachment & I'll see if I can do it. The shorter the better. Even a minute or so of film can take an hour or more to upload.

She squatted for me again today.
[I had my fishing rod with me, Shad, & had to put it down so I could pick her up]
Here's proof I can handle her.
Not a peep.
Not a squeak.
No screaming, screeching, objection @ all.
Nothing but calm curiosity.
I put her in a nesting box. I have a feeling she's looking for somewhere to lay outside the coop.
Not on, Sweetheart!
View attachment 2170945
So sweet!! :love

I just had a thought. You have my email. Send a video through as an attachment & I'll see if I can do it. The shorter the better. Even a minute or so of film can take an hour or more to upload.
Okay.. I can try that.. first I need to get a good screaming video :D.... thank you for helping!

Good evening folks :frow

Does that mean you got all the data you needed? Are the forms behaving as expected?
I think I'm good on data. Yes, the forms are behaving, and the code seems to be solid. Now I have to write up instructions for both the administrators and Users. Then train the administrators. After that, I'll clean out the test data and it can go live.

Back
Top Bottom