Ribh's D'Coopage

G'day Bob:frow

I hope there are no quolls on the island?

We have to worry about spotted quolls and foxes. We've been lucky so far...knock on wood.

Still, there are a lot fewer predators around here than there are in the US!
That's because everything in Australia is designed to kill humans. 😲

I love needing to look up new animals on Google. Quolls and Bandicoots were both new to me. Actually I had heard of a Bandicoot but thought it was a fictional animal like the Jabberwock. So interesting, thank you for pushing me to learn about these creatures.
You remind me of the platypus story. One of the 1st colonists killed & stuffed a platypus & sent it home to Britain. They thought it was a wild practical joke of various bits of animals stitched together & it was only on dismembering it they realised it was for real.:lau:lau:lau

You can see the happiness in her face. 😁
Honestly, this lunatic bunch are mining for coal they way they're digging the place up. I thought Hepzibah's hole had collapsed in on her yesterday & 1/2 buried her but no. She'd dug deep & someone else had flung a pile of leaf litter over the top of her! She didn't care & was happily wallowing. Unusually I didn't have the camera with me. :(

You remind me of the platypus story. One of the 1st colonists killed & stuffed a platypus & sent it home to Britain. They thought it was a wild practical joke of various bits of animals stitched together & it was only on dismembering it they realised it was for real.:lau:lau:lau
If that is true it is one of the funniest true stories ever. :gig :clap:lau

Back
Top Bottom