Ribh's D'Coopage

Hi everyone! So I can’t catch up here right now... with both awesome, and not so awesome reasons for it. I’m on page 1249 (where I jumped in to see what you all had tagged me in on) and I’m so behind I’ll probably have to just jump in when I can get back on regularly. I’ll update my 0wn thread in a bit. But I think I’ve got all the important parts figured...

Welcome home Sue!!! @rjohns39 so happy for you both! :celebrate:hugs

@Ribh construction pains, and weather, and no functional kitchen? Sucks, I understand!:( :hugs

if I’ve missed anyone else’s big news let me know and love to everyone here! Thanks for being my chicken friends.

My little “Update” here: I’m going on a camping trip with my friend and her baby (2!) this weekend. We Just got the first floor of our house framed properly! It’s up, Square, Braced, and won’t be coming back down! Meat birds are going in next Tuesday and chicks coming in on the Friday, so next week is crazy full too. Have to take pictures to share with you all, and to show FIL when we visit him on Wednesday, So look for a more detailed update then (ferry ride downtime) Fear and hatred of hospitals or no, DH is going in to visit his Dad if I have to drag him in there by his ear!

Always great to hear from you Kris :frow

So glad the house is moving along. :thumbsup

Have fun on your camping trip!

You go Girl!!! Take no shit, but do no harm!

I love this ! I'm going to replace "Survive and Succeed " to "Take no shit, but do no harm!" 🤣

IMG20200714103935.jpg

It's a gooood saying! I wrote it down.

Back
Top Bottom