Ribh's D'Coopage

My niece and nephew are here atm with assorted youths. Not quite WW111 but a lot noisier than usual.
Nephew has come from Sweden where he's getting paid, and quite well paid, to do a PHD and my niece has come from Scotland who is also doing a PHD on a grant. The associated youths seem to have come from all over the place.:confused:
This appears to be the time of year for guests. Eve arrives for her second visit to our house on Friday.

This appears to be the time of year for guests. Eve arrives for her second visit to our house on Friday.
I feel a bit sorry for them. They both tried to get jobs and despite their efforts, continuing with their education was the only realistic option.:confused:
Sweden, Finland, Norway and some universities in Germany pay their student to study further. Rather different to the UK for example where one has to pay for further education.

I feel a bit sorry for them. They both tried to get jobs and despite their efforts, continuing with their education was the only realistic option.:confused:
Sweden, Finland, Norway and some universities in Germany pay their student to study further. Rather different to the UK for example where one has to pay for further education.
I think Denmark pays students to study further too. But in all these cases, I'm pretty sure only students who have the grades get in to the doctoral programmes.

Actually now I think of it, I'm pretty sure Denmark has sufficient public wealth from natural resources to cover the cost of the next three generations' healthcare and education.

I think Denmark pays students to study further too. But in all these cases, I'm pretty sure only students who have the grades get in to the doctoral programmes.

Actually now I think of it, I'm pretty sure Denmark has sufficient public wealth from natural resources to cover the cost of the next three generations' healthcare and education.

I need to move. I feel like my county is imploding on itself right now.

Back
Top Bottom