Ribh's D'Coopage

You were. I really enjoyed it. And I liked it being more about the women's story.
Did you ever read The Firebrand by Mation Zimmer Bradly? It takes place in Troy. The story is again told from the woman's point of view. I think you would really like it as well.

I didn't enjoy them nearly so much when she went all SciFi on me. I felt the early books were rather good but the later ones bogged down.
I'm going to have to agree with you. I thought they were excellent up though the White Dragon and slowed thereafter.

Did you ever read The Firebrand by Mation Zimmer Bradly? It takes place in Troy. The story is again told from the woman's point of view. I think you would really like it as well.
I had a look but I never bought into the Troy connection with Ireland. She was a one book author for me. I never found anything else she wrote as interesting as Mists.

I have almost read them several times now. Do you endorse?
Yes. I think He's rather good with his history & he's very male. lol :lol: I did hisThe Pale Horsemen with YD her final year to give her some idea of Britain's early history. Most people don't know it.

Do you know Garth Nix @ all? His Sabriel is fantastic! Alan Garner ~ though technically a children's writer ~has done the best retelling of the myth of Bloduewedd ever. He's like Tolkien, not stylistically, but in the depth of his knowledge & understanding of mythos.
I'm not familiar with either of them, but I will definitely check them out too! Thank you! šŸ’ž

Sorry I left the room earlier, but I heard my chickens by my window.(They finally came out to play; and play, they did) What a wonderful time I have, just being with them all! Now, they are in the castle for the night. :love
I had to leave also, but I had to take care of the grandbaby! šŸ’ž It's important to spend time with those we love & I definitely include my chickens in that also!

Back
Top Bottom