Ribh's D'Coopage

Looks like Shad has completely crashed & burned....?

I put Luna back in with the girls yesterday afternoon. Eyes, nostrils, beak were all clear. No rattling in her chest. Great appetite. Drinking & pooping normally. Laid her usual good sized egg. I couldn't justify keeping her separated any longer & I hate the roosting trauma when a girl is on her own. They get so desperate to join everyone else ~ so back she went, & very relieved she was too!​
Just crashed a bit...:p
Just need to bang a few dents out and I'll be as good as I was. Just how good that is is debatable; but debate in among yourselves please.

I think most of us on these threads do ~ the exception being Shad who has a ton of knowledge & a very good vet @ his disposal. Most of us don't have a great vet so we muddle along doing the best we can with inadequate knowledge. MJ has a great avian vet & I think Lozzy does too. It's why sharing & helping each other becomes so important.
Oh Shad still freaks out; he just does it in the woods where only the wildlife notice.

Was it a split screen?
I've been puzzling over this comment then decided you were referencing our navigation. This was back in the day when people still used paper maps & for someone so very visual I still can't read a map properly. :lau

Oh, & congratulations on making it all the way to the end.
Bit of a marathon really between here & @BY Bob's.

Back
Top Bottom