Ribh's D'Coopage

It seems like my rooster, is hanging on to life on my account. (Maybe he knows how bad I'm going to feel, if he passes away) He's trying so hard to crow, but can't. He's breathing is rough, and he sneezes in order to breathe better. There are no avian vets anywhere near me, or he would have been seen already! It's been a long night, and will be an even longer day for me.
Thanks for reading this my friends.:hugs

It seems like my rooster, is hanging on to life on my account. (Maybe he knows how bad I'm going to feel, if he passes away) He's trying so hard to crow, but can't. He's breathing is rough, and he sneezes in order to breathe better. There are no avian vets anywhere near me, or he would have been seen already! It's been a long night, and will be an even longer day for me.
Thanks for reading this my friends.:hugs
I am so sad to hear this. Hang in there. :hugs :hugs

I really wish there was something I could do my friend. We have all been there. Reminisce with him and share stories of the good times together. :hugs :hugs
Funny you should say that. I have been talking with him all morning (Except when he wanted to be with his ladies) Now he's happily inside with me, (Taking his meds, via a soldier fly snack)

Back
Top Bottom