Ribh's D'Coopage

Grammy60

Crossing the Road
Jul 2, 2019
Smith County TN
Good evening everyone😊

What do you like to read, Sue? Most of these are fantasy but I think we are all fairly eclectic & can probably suggest other things as well.
I like a variety of authors, it just depends on many things in life. I have read Anne McCaffery's, Tolkien, the Harry Potter series, C. S. Lewis, and then we have Dan Brown " The Da Vinci Code " , and Koontz and King because who doesn't like a scary book when your alone. I don't do much reading nowadays, but every once in awhile I will.

Ribh

Enabler
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
View attachment 2350010

This is Michael Whelan's illustration of Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser. Can you tell who is who?
Fafhrd is a Northern Barbarian fighter and The Mouser is a wizardling/ rapier swordsman. They earn a living by thievery and adventure!
I think maybe. Lol

featherhead007

Enabler
Feb 2, 2017
Tulare County CA.
It seems like my rooster, is hanging on to life on my account. (Maybe he knows how bad I'm going to feel, if he passes away) He's trying so hard to crow, but can't. He's breathing is rough, and he sneezes in order to breathe better. There are no avian vets anywhere near me, or he would have been seen already! It's been a long night, and will be an even longer day for me.
Thanks for reading this my friends.:hugs

Top Bottom