Ribh's D'Coopage

My neighbour gave me an old, hand cranked sewing machine that they were throwing out. I fixed its carry case, have given it a clean and I plan on having it serviced and repaired.

View attachment 2355517

I can feel a new hobby coming on....
That's pretty sweet! A hobby I've already tried...I only sew when I have to...:D
I would probably sew more if I had actually been able to set up my sewing room & could leave it in place...I don't like taking it out rushing through a project & putting it away.

That's pretty sweet! A hobby I've already tried...I only sew when I have to...:D
I would probably sew more if I had actually been able to set up my sewing room & could leave it in place...I don't like taking it out rushing through a project & putting it away.
Sewing's like that. You have to be able to set up & leave it. I hate practical sewing but I liked to quilt. I think I've ruined my machine so those projects are languishing.

Thank you! I love learning new stuff. Your bees are very interesting Ribh.

Here you go. A picture is worth a thousand words.
The black pipe joins both hives. No bees 'cause it's a wee bit early for them

12c340ec-837e-4da3-ad00-951458cc34f5.jpg

That's quite a profession. Not one I'd take on. I'm too taciturn to make it work and I don't like viewing others as a means to an end. That said, having always given it a wide berth, it's highly likely I've failed to understand it properly.
Sounds like you've got it about right.
You could slide this one under any door he's that slppery.:sick:lol:

Back
Top Bottom