Ribh's D'Coopage

Due to circumstances beyond my control the mainland car is in the shop to get the electrical window winder thingy fixed. So I don't have a mainland car. Which means we didn't go to the mainland today. Which means I didn't pick up a fresh supply of chicken feed.

I looked @ my options: dubious quality island feed or make a mash of something myself. I went with the 2nd option because I have several girls in need of a little extra protein just now. Lavender ~ & who knows why ~ is moulting again. Lots. Big bare patches showing in her underneaths. :( Suyin because she is Suyin. Wrold is showing signs of going mean broody again & Medh still not 100% up to par. So I made up this gross mix of rice, scrambled egg & tuna. The cats went ballistic @ me so got to taste test the concoction. They deemed it edible so out it went to the chooks. You'd've thought it was all their Christmases come @ once.

Alpia promptly escaped the run & hopped right in a tub to scoff before she had to fight off the big girls. Medh watched which tubs I was filling & on seeing the small one promptly went & waited by the small coop door! 🙄 No flies on Medh. I put out an extra tub to give everyone a fighting chance of getting some of the nice stuff. I don't hand feed when it's fishy.🤢 Besides it was warm & sticky...:sick & it is cold outside, baby. 🥶 Here we are in the middle of spring & it feels like the middle of autumn. I can see me tossing around a bit of corn a bit later just because it is so nasty out there. :(
I love creative solutions like that. Good for you.

Tonight's sunset.....
20201020_184640.jpg

Good morning Bob 😊

Good morning all 🌞

I am frequently frustrated by my cameras inability to accurately capture the moon. I was pleasantly surprised by how that came out last night.

It's always a surprise for me when I get a good shot, most of the time it's a blur or something. My phone is all I use and sometimes it's just not enough.

Good morning Bob 😊

It's always a surprise for me when I get a good shot, most of the time it's a blur or something. My phone is all I use and sometimes it's just not enough.
I use my phone or tablet. The phone is better but it's not great at nighttime shots.

Back
Top Bottom