Ribh's D'Coopage

Goodness, I think soft boiled eggs are the best!
I am sure you will all laugh at me, but for the first ever egg gifted to me by the Princesses I knew it had to be soft boiled sort of in honor of it being the first egg!
Similarly when the Princesses gifted me my first 'giant' egg it had to be soft boiled.
Here are my egg-cups.
View attachment 2384567
I've honestly never had a soft boiled egg! :idunnoI should try it!

My broodies have completely lost the plot.
This is what I found this morning.
There are no eggs under either of them!
View attachment 2384461
"try wiggling your tummy like this *wiggle*"

"like this? *wiggle*"

"no. Like this *wiggle*"

"oh! Like this you mean. *wiggle*"

"... Never mind."

Okay...what are soldiers? I've never heard that term until today! I like my eggs fried with crispy edges and runny yolks....perfect for my toast!!! :D
Here it's toast buttered & spread with vegemite. You dip your soldiers in the egg yolk ~ which is why they need to be soft boiled. :D

When we packed up the kitchen, I packed up the only 2 egg cups I owned. I used to have some lovely ones I picked up in Cornwell but years of children mean they are no more. All that was left was 2 little plastic ones on legs.
So far they have not reappeared.
So I have been looking round for replacements.
Egg cups are really hard to find these days! Do people not eat boiled eggs any more?

Anyway I found these in one of those little gift shops that carry odd things.
I love how bright they are!
And they are sort of chicken...🤔

View attachment 2384467
Hmmm how big is a toucan egg anyway?

Goodness, I think soft boiled eggs are the best!
I am sure you will all laugh at me, but for the first ever egg gifted to me by the Princesses I knew it had to be soft boiled sort of in honor of it being the first egg!
Similarly when the Princesses gifted me my first 'giant' egg it had to be soft boiled.
Here are my egg-cups.
View attachment 2384567
They look nice & stable ~ & blue & white's my favourite. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom