Ribh's D'Coopage

They have an anti-reflective coating on the for that and glare. She has just a little bit of astigmatism so we corrected that and gave her a little bit of add power to help ease up on her focusing mechanism.

She's doing online school this year because of COVID so she's spending hours staring at a screen.
Computers are hard on the eyes.

Anna got her first pair of glasses today. All the computer work is straining her near vision.

View attachment 2384835
She is so excited!! She said she already noticed a difference when doing school work on the computer.
They really look good on her! Another fashion accessory that she can change for a new look when she needs a new prescription!

They have an anti-reflective coating on the for that and glare. She has just a little bit of astigmatism so we corrected that and gave her a little bit of add power to help ease up on her focusing mechanism.

She's doing online school this year because of COVID so she's spending hours staring at a screen.
That should help her not tire out as much too. :clap

He's lovely ~ & that is exactly what my cat does. He'll have his throat scratched forever if I will accommodate him.

He would as well 😂 and he does keep coming back for more 🙄

For Sue
The clouds massing over our headland yesterday. :)

View attachment 2384776

Thanks 😁 I love watching the clouds and taking pictures 😍

What a beauty!!!

Thank you 😊 he thinks so 😉

Anna got her first pair of glasses today. All the computer work is straining her near vision.

View attachment 2384835
She is so excited!! She said she already noticed a difference when doing school work on the computer.

You have a very pretty girl 😍

She's sure telling you 😁

They really look good on her! Another fashion accessory that she can change for a new look when she needs a new prescription!

Once you know your prescription you can get some quite reasonably priced frames on line. Maybe she could get another pair to match a favorite outfit or even mood.

Back
Top Bottom