Ribh's D'Coopage

So easy to manage!
I really like getting them as 6 week olds. Those were my favorites.

2019-03-20 17.54.32-1.jpg

This morning I let the Little girls out 1st, then the big girls joined them.

View attachment 2486979
No dramas really.
Glorianna had a small issue. She tried jumping on Sodas back, much to Sodas surprise but I think Gloriana had thought better of it before she even finished her jump because she scuttled away in a hurry! :lol:

View attachment 2486983
The only one who seemed to be running into trouble was Regan & I think that's because she's the most mature & closest to POL.
A number of different hens had a go @ her but she was submissive & nothing came of any of the encounters.

This seems to be working well.
They had about an hour together then the Littlies retreated to their coop again.
View attachment 2486987
I see you the Ha'penny! 🥰

View attachment 2486979
No dramas really.
Glorianna had a small issue. She tried jumping on Sodas back, much to Sodas surprise but I think Gloriana had thought better of it before she even finished her jump because she scuttled away in a hurry! :lol:

View attachment 2486983
The only one who seemed to be running into trouble was Regan & I think that's because she's the most mature & closest to POL.
A number of different hens had a go @ her but she was submissive & nothing came of any of the encounters.

They had about an hour together then the Littlies retreated to their coop again.
View attachment 2486987
This face...

IMG_20210113_142632.jpg

Here I sits, watchin me bizness. Peep peep!

Last edited:
Good evening folks :frow

Sue had a fall yesterday, scared me to death and ended up with a fractured wrist.
Oh dear! :hugs
I agree!! I had just finished collecting eggs and was starting up the stairs and my right knee gave out and I went down 😢.I put my left hand out to break my fall and fractured it. Bob had just came out for a smoke break and saw the whole thing. I think I scared him to death 😢
At least it's not your dominant hand Grammy. I'm glad you didn't injure anything else.
(I hope :fl)

The ER said a fracture so until I go Thursday and see the orthopedic doctor that's what we are going with. All I know is, it hurts waY too much 😢. Thanks for the hugs 🤗🤗.

Yep, right handed so I can still type and all that. No they didn't look at my knee, they focused on my head and wrist. My head because of the stroke and the wrist of course from the fall.

Today I am feeling all the other hurts and the ones I told them about. I am using the walker again, because I am so unstable on my feet right now.

Your not going to believe it, but somehow I sat them down on a step before or as I fell

Thanks everyone for the hugs and get well thoughts 🤗🤗
Are you allowed to take pain killers? Has it been immobilized? I found the worst pain happens when you move it. (I've had a fractured clavicle( twice!) and femur).

Good luck with your appointment on Thursday. I hope it is an easy fix. :hugs

View attachment 2486979
No dramas really.

View attachment 2486983

View attachment 2486987
Total cuteness overload! 🥰🥰
Love all the dish-mops together under the tree. Also love that it is going so well.
Thank you for sharing!

Good evening everyone :frow

Oh dear! :hugs

At least it's not your dominant hand Grammy. I'm glad you didn't injure anything else.
(I hope :fl)

Are you allowed to take pain killers? Has it been immobilized? I found the worst pain happens when you move it. (I've had a fractured clavicle( twice!) and femur).

Good luck with your appointment on Thursday. I hope it is an easy fix. :hugs

Everything that hit the ground hurts, but that's to be expected. The sling is not really keeping it from moving, but it helps a little and yes they gave me pain pills. Ouch for you 😱, this is my first and hopefully my only one. I'll give an update after my visit tomorrow.

Everything that hit the ground hurts, but that's to be expected. The sling is not really keeping it from moving, but it helps a little and yes they gave me pain pills. Ouch for you 😱, this is my first and hopefully my only one. I'll give an update after my visit tomorrow.
Thanks Grammy. Good luck with your appointment and keep taking those pain killers!

Back
Top Bottom