Ribh's D'Coopage

I find it so funny as I wasn't a bantam fan @ all until I owned them ~ or was owned by them. :lau But my bantams ~ every last one of them~ have been the friendliest characters & the sweetest natured.
You have some amazingly friendly ones...that has not always been my experience, but I didn't spend much time with the bantams when we had them...they were my husband and youngest sons! I'm tempted to get a couple now! Would love to have a Japanese again, they are so beautiful!

You have some amazingly friendly ones...that has not always been my experience, but I didn't spend much time with the bantams when we had them...they were my husband and youngest sons! I'm tempted to get a couple now! Would love to have a Japanese again, they are so beautiful!
I love my Japs. They are definitely characters.

Moon, Tackle and Fudge.
P2250516.JPG

Moon found another bath.
P2250517.JPG

Thos oval pieces of bark are old beehives beleive it or not. I've only seen them in use at one smallholding up the mountain. These days most use the rectangular wooden hives with pull out frames.

Moon, Tackle and Fudge.
View attachment 2546414
Moon found another bath.
View attachment 2546416

Thos oval pieces of bark are old beehives beleive it or not. I've only seen them in use at one smallholding up the mountain. These days most use the rectangular wooden hives with pull out frames.
How very interesting about the beehives. The hens are just beautiful!

Last edited:
@Aussie-Chookmum : I ran into this lady recently. Never heard of her before & I'm not overly fussed on a lot of her stuff but I do like this one.

This is beautiful. It brings back memories of Joan Baez (Diamonds and Rust). I know, I’m dating myself, haha.
Thank you for sharing it.

Back
Top Bottom