Ribh's D'Coopage

Is he sitting like that because of his bad leg, or is he just being a cat?

You know that is the first time he has sat like that. He did it again this morning.

I think it's a combination of a small windowsill, his leg, and being a cat.

When he has his entire backside in the window he sits with his leg pulled in. It pulls in better now that the pin has been removed, but it is still not 100%. The rain had splashed in a bit last night so he was only sitting on the wooden part with is quite narrow. I think he was too uncomfortable to pull his leg all the way back so he just let it hang.

There was some local swelling on the joint when the pin was removed, but that has gone away now.

Still waiting on pants though...
20210411_212602.jpg

You know that is the first time he has sat like that. He did it again this morning.

When he has his entire backside in the window he sits with his leg pulled in. It pulls in better now that the pin has been removed, but it is still not 100%. The rain had splashed in a bit last night so he was only sitting on the wooden part with is quite narrow. I think he was too uncomfortable to pull his leg all the way back so he just let it hang.

There was some local swelling on the joint when the pin was removed, but that has gone away now.

View attachment 2612330
He is just super cute. 🥰

He is just super cute. 🥰
He's such a love too! As soon as Josh hears the boys crowing outside he's up and running like a mad man through the house.

He goes running full speed from the living room, up the stairs, and runs/climbs up the 6 foot tall cat tree in my bedroom. He then quickly surveys he kingdom, jumps straight down (6 feet!!!!) and takes off running again.

20210410_085039.jpg

View attachment 2612330
No pants! He is getting some light fuzz - under-pants maybe? :lau
Your thinking that he put all his energy into healing rather than growing pants must be right because mine who got shaved on his leg for a blood test at about the same time is completely grown in now.

Back
Top Bottom