Ribh's D'Coopage

Yes snake well pythons could b an issue up there sunny warm splendid land QLD, wrapping around chooks ect. Possibly cane toads to if they peck them.

You godda also watch out for any of those queen's lander mullets, the hair cuts, make sure they don't wrap around ya chickens too up there.
Actually I had lots of trouble with ticks last summer. Normally chooks eat them but I found several of my girls with ticks imbedded in places they couldn't reach. I hate ticks more than snakes. Horrible creatures!

Actually I had lots of trouble with ticks last summer. Normally chooks eat them but I found several of my girls with ticks imbedded in places they couldn't reach. I hate ticks more than snakes. Horrible creatures!
Was actually going to mention that fleas ect... Would b annoying possibly because it's just so warm and humid up there, bugs thrive up there the mosquito are massive your spiders are massive but we have massive wolf spiders here too, as for snakes we don't have pythons to crush chooks there's eastern Browns, red belly blacks and tiger snakes, they normally slither away from things.

I'm taking inspiration from @Aussie-Chookmum and sharing my caturday post early. No reason other than it's a cute one :)

Happy Caturday for tomorrow!

Here's Blossy keeping warm on a chilly Friday morn.

IMG20210416074625.jpg

Was actually going to mention that fleas ect... Would b annoying possibly because it's just so warm and humid up there, bugs thrive up there the mosquito are massive your spiders are massive but we have massive wolf spiders here too, as for snakes we don't have pythons to crush chooks there's eastern Browns, red belly blacks and tiger snakes, they normally slither away from things.
Yep. We have those snakes too. Luckily snakes are territorial

You and I agree on that. I prefer snakes for sure.

Back
Top Bottom