Ribh's D'Coopage

We had several dramas today.
The 1st was Freya V Marlow.

Marlow only usually heads outside to toilet & being the good puss he is he gives the little chickens crowded round the front steps a wide berth. So much so he took the back road rather than run the gamut of Chicken Littles congregating round the front.

Not good enough for Freya!
She hustled after him down the squeezeway & gave him a sharp nip on the bum!
Now Marlow is fairly laissez-faire. Not much gets him up & going but stir him up & you'd better watch out! He turned on that cheeky chicken & there was nearly chicken lunch. Poor Marlow was minding his own business but hopefully Freya's learned her lesson. If she tries that on Kirby she's unlikely to be so lucky!​
View attachment 2621001
FREYA
&
MARLOW

View attachment 2621002
Maybe i should be more concerned with Phyllis chasing the even going Davis around. She has never actually pecked him. I wonder what would happen. 🤔

The 2nd drama was Oshina &...
View attachment 2621006
Gloriana!
View attachment 2621008

There is a reason I was less than keen to have a GLW in my flock. Gloriana exhibits some of the reasons why that is so! She can be mean. Super mean.

Today, the majority of my tribes spread out over an acre, I decided it was safe to let the little girls out for an extended run. They were really upset yesterday thinking they were going to totally miss out because I had the children & it was close to roosting time before I was able to give them a short run. No~one was round except me & I was cleaning the coop. Oshina got rather brave & decided to investigate the big coop. She was just pottering around sticking her nose into everything when Gloriana arrived & decided to take umbrage!

Chests out, wings spread & it was on!
Gloriana got trounced!
That is a seriously feisty little girl! So different to Olivia.

No~one else paid the newest & smallest members any heed @ all. I foresee another smooth transition coming up! :yesss:
Gloriana lost! That is amazing. Sansa has only lost to Aurora. Apparently she is much better at picking her victims.

I thought you were the one saying GLWs were nice? I'm confused.

Happy Caturday all.
20210410_190641.jpg

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Isabel won't be with us much longer at all. We may only have days left. We are likely going to have to make the decision in the next day or so. We have had over 17 wonderful years together.

Back
Top Bottom