Ribh's D'Coopage

It is completely needle felted, also known as dry felting. Made using wool roving and felting needles. There is lots of stabbing involved. Good for getting aggression out provided you don't get your fingers! 😉
View attachment 2622918
Oh wow! I've never seen this. I am even more impressed with what you & @LozzyR have made. What amazing artists you both are! I'm going to try & find a video on how it's done, very cool! 💞

Wow. You are so clever to do that.
Thank you RC. It is fun but still a learning curve.
A friend from my Felting Group who also Stewards at the Hawkesbury Show has asked me to do a needle felting demonstration. I'll be spending the time before next weekend making 4 chickens in various stages of completion so I can do the "Here is one I prepared earlier" thing that they do in cooking shows. 😆

I am getting so behind in BYC! :th

Oh wow! I've never seen this. I am even more impressed with what you & @LozzyR have made. What amazing artists you both are! I'm going to try & find a video on how it's done, very cool! 💞
There's some amazing sculpted wool art out there! It's good fun too.

You can buy little kits that are marketed towards kids which are fairly quick and easy.

A friend from my Felting Group who also Stewards at the Hawkesbury Show has asked me to do a needle felting demonstration. I'll be spending the time before next weekend making 4 chickens in various stages of completion so I can do the "Here is one I prepared earlier" thing that they do in cooking shows. 😆

Oooh! I hope you will video that. I would love to see it. I did look up felting but it looked very hard!

These 3 finally rejoined their tribe last night. I admit I missed them. No running commentary as I removed my skin to take a shower. No screaming if I took Desdemona away to medicate her. No escapee roosting in odd places around the bathroom. No anxious calls 1st thing in the morning to ensure they weren't forgotten.

I admit I was a little worried about them. A month is a long time in a chook's life! I was more than a little worried when I found they hadn't left the coop this morning but when I checked they were happily pigging @ the food tub. They ventured downstairs when they heard the gate open & they have had a wonderful chickeny morning. They have clung together but I found them having a full on dust bath together. They look so contented. I'm glad they are back with the rest of the girls!
View attachment 2622483
Bathroom life will be so boring for you now...;)

I'm so glad they are finally healthy enough to be back with their tribe! :love

Are you going to take video as you make them?

Back
Top Bottom