Ribh's D'Coopage

It has been a crazy two days for me and I find myself celebrating a new Caturday.

The story

Eve's mother decided that Eve was so good with Davis on the last visit that she wanted to get her a cat. She wanted to get a bigger cat like Davis and so she found a 6 month old Maine Coon mix up for private adoption. She went to see it and fell in love with it.

Then the trouble arrived.

Her husband said no. No matter how many times Eve said "kitty please".

So my daughter called me and asked me to adopt it.

Mrs BY Bob said why not. It's soooo cute. So we piled into the car and off we went.

Everyone say Hello to Éowyn.
View attachment 2624854View attachment 2624855View attachment 2624856

Her tail is huge.
View attachment 2624857

So she will be joining Davis and Isabel this evening after a 4.5 hour drive home. Wish us luck on integration.
I'm a dog person, but MC are awesome. The sheer size alone is great for cuddling :love

So help me out here. I guess my flock is now the standard of mean against which all hens will be measured. In order that I understand what the scale is, could you please rank my hens in your order of meanness the meanest ranked number 1. This will give you 6 positions on your scale.

The candidates
  • Phyllis
  • Lilly
  • Aurora
  • Sydney
  • Sansa
  • Hattie
Bob, Bob, Bob. You know I adore your flock. You know how much I love Hattie ~ & Phyllis! And Sydney. Yes, even Sansa. I just don't have a lot of tribes to compare too & we all know Sansa can be mean sometimes so yes, unfortunately she's become my standard. You have done so well with her I'm hoping some of your wisdom rubs off as any chicken that arrives here has a home for life. I haven't really ever had a mean chicken so I am probably over reacting to quite normal chicken behaviour. :( I wasn't trying to be mean or tease, just work out what I'm going to do with a couple of chickens who seem to have over inflated ideas of grandeur for themselves. :hugs

It has been a crazy two days for me and I find myself celebrating a new Caturday.

The story

Eve's mother decided that Eve was so good with Davis on the last visit that she wanted to get her a cat. She wanted to get a bigger cat like Davis and so she found a 6 month old Maine Coon mix up for private adoption. She went to see it and fell in love with it.

Mrs BY Bob said why not. It's soooo cute. So we piled into the car and off we went.

Her tail is huge.
View attachment 2624857

So she will be joining Davis and Isabel this evening after a 4.5 hour drive home. Wish us luck on integration.
That is one superb cat! 🥰 I quite see why your daughter fell in love with her. I hope we are going to see lots of pics of her as she grows up. I love Maine Coons! Good luck introducing her to Isabel & Davis.

The story

Her tail is huge.
View attachment 2624857

Oh what a stunner!!!

Bob, Bob, Bob. You know I adore your flock. You know how much I love Hattie ~ & Phyllis! And Sydney. Yes, even Sansa. I just don't have a lot of tribes to compare too & we all know Sansa can be mean sometimes so yes, unfortunately she's become my standard. You have done so well with her I'm hoping some of your wisdom rubs off as any chicken that arrives here has a home for life. I haven't really ever had a mean chicken so I am probably over reacting to quite normal chicken behaviour. :( I wasn't trying to be mean or tease, just work out what I'm going to do with a couple of chickens who seem to have over inflated ideas of grandeur for themselves. :hugs
I was giggling the whole time I wrote that. I'm hoping someone provides a list. 😆

The story

Her tail is huge.
View attachment 2624857

She is gorgeous! How do you pronounce her name?

Back
Top Bottom