Ribh's D'Coopage

You are very kind to call me the teacher. Thank you.

I really do feel like a fool. Why wouldn't it be like integrating a chicken? 🤦‍♂️

Making friends
View attachment 2626260

Isabel is the one I was worried about. She dislikes Davis big time. This is going very well. Go figure. :confused:
Isabel looks very calm. Eowyn's (how do I type the accent?) ears suggest she is still cautious (which is right and proper). She is a lovely looking cat though I don't envy you having to brush two huge long-hair cats!
Maybe you should learn to felt. :lau

Isabel looks very calm. Eowyn's (how do I type the accent?) ears suggest she is still cautious (which is right and proper). She is a lovely looking cat though I don't envy you having to brush two huge long-hair cats!

Oh needle felted cats from cats would be a HUGE seller!! @BY Bob could open his own Etsy store.

Oh needle felted cats from cats would be a HUGE seller!! @BY Bob could open his own Etsy store.
Hilarious idea (suspect he is going to say he doesn't have time because he has to stay up to date on BYC). How about felted chickens out of cats? I wonder how many cat brushings it would take to make a felted chicken?! :lau

Welcome to Bob's cat thread. Sorry @Ribh

Éowyn slid of of the pillow into Isabel's head. Izzy was not happy but Éowyn did not see the issue. :gig

20210420_090704.jpg

Even isabel needs a brush now.:barnie

Back
Top Bottom