Ribh's D'Coopage

Happy late caturday, a photo from last year when I discovered that Moon Shadow liked crackers, apparently enough to steal them.
IMG_20190413_164829.jpg

Happy late caturday, a photo from last year when I discovered that Moon Shadow liked crackers, apparently enough to steal them.
View attachment 2658009
Beautiful kitty!💗 We were just talking about the different foods our cats like over on @WhoDatChick's thread. Mine loved sweet peppers & a bunch of other weird things, but peppers were his favorite! 😁

It's Mother's day here in Australia.
I spent it @ the soccer watching my older girl play. She's one of the 3 strikers. That's her in action in the yellow jersey. She scored a couple of times but only 1 was allowed.​

20210509_181317.jpg

I got home just in time for the girls to have a quick 20 minute run before they had to go roost. They were delighted & no~one was slack about heading home.​

It's Mother's day here in Australia.
I spent it @ the soccer watching my older girl play. She's one of the 3 strikers. That's her in action in the yellow jersey. She scored a couple of times but only 1 was allowed.​

View attachment 2658317

I got home just in time for the girls to have a quick 20 minute run before they had to go roost. They were delighted & no~one was slack about heading home.​
It is Mother's day here as well. Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom