Ribh's D'Coopage

KOFFEE KLATCH WEDNESDAY WHEREVER. 😇
I took my 1st coffee with me when I went to check on the girls this morning.
We had a storm come through this morning but everyone was up & about. It's cold so I didn't stay.
View attachment 2676663
I spent several seconds thinking, it's Tuesday I think, she's early... Tuesday, yes, tuesday... No!! It's Wednesday already!!

IMG20210519073752.jpg

Thankfully I was still gnawing on my breakfast!

I spent several seconds thinking, it's Tuesday I think, she's early... Tuesday, yes, tuesday... No!! It's Wednesday already!!

View attachment 2676721

Thankfully I was still gnawing on my breakfast!
I lose whole weeks that way. When I start losing months [or years] I will worry. :lau

Are you getting cold yet, MJ? How are your girls doing with it?
Mornings and evenings are very chilly, but the days are sunny and warm, but not remotely hot. I've got one of my aunties staying with me at present and we spent yesterday under the pergola, doing a hard jigsaw puzzle, with cheese and crackers handy.

Mornings and evenings are very chilly, but the days are sunny and warm, but not remotely hot. I've got one of my aunties staying with me at present and we spent yesterday under the pergola, doing a hard jigsaw puzzle, with cheese and crackers handy.
What a lovely way to spend time! 🤗 We've been getting the artic blast ~ wind from the west so it has been decidedly unpleasant outside. The girls have headed for all the sheltered areas in the garden. :D

What a lovely way to spend time! 🤗 We've been getting the artic blast ~ wind from the west so it has been decidedly unpleasant outside. The girls have headed for all the sheltered areas in the garden. :D
Brrrrrr I'm not used to the cold. I've got two cardies and one jumper on.

@CCCL: How is Rich this morning [our time, probably evening where you are :hugs ] & has Violet produced those babies yet? You do have a lot on your plate! Give Anna a hug from her Aussie mate.

Rich is doing doing well. His testing showed that his entire GI track is very angry and irritated but no significant changes.

The colonoscopy showed everything looks good no tissue death from the aneurysm, which is wonderful! That means no surgery on his bowel.

No babies from Violet yet. I checked when I came home from the hospital and no pips or anything I can see.

I'll be sure to give Anna an aussie hug. She still sleeps with your blanket every night. It has to be the first layer on her.❤

Back
Top Bottom