Ribh's D'Coopage

It's been a thought for a while now.

I found a position closer to home and still in the science field. I'm also a bit burnt out with direct patient care, so a change is needed all the way around.
So glad you have a new job to look forward to. I hope your new work mates are all up beat and friendly. :love

What a lovely photo. 🥰
Davis is huge. Is he Maine Coon too?
Davis is a Norwegian Forrest Cat. They are considered the ancestors of the Maine Coon. The theory is that they came over with the vikings and got loose in the northern portions of the east coast of North America.

This will explain a little off the differences between these big cats. They seem very similar.

Chicken tax
20210415_083940.jpg

Gloriana is inside again tonight. :(
She is not herself.
She was out & about with her tribe & staying with them but not foraging. She'd just plop down & doze off.
She had a bit of feed & yoghurt tonight but not a lot & her poops are gross; a mix of solid & watery.​
View attachment 2690630
Oh no! 😥 I'm glad you caught it. :hugs

It's been a thought for a while now.

I found a position closer to home and still in the science field. I'm also a bit burnt out with direct patient care, so a change is needed all the way around.
Best of luck on your new adventure. I'll bet it'll feel like a breath of fresh air. It's hard on the soul to be stifled by your environment. Kudos to you for making a change.

It is for this very reason that I am looking at making a career change myself.

I absolutely love the doctor I work with and the patients are wonderful, but my 2 coworkers are just so unhappy and miserable in their own lives that they bring me down to depressive levels. I've tried to just ignore them and do my job and be done with it, but I just can't any longer.

The final straw was when Rich was sick. Not once did either of them reach out to me. When I returned I was greeted with attitude and ignored. Never one did they ask how Rich was. I realize life is too short to be somewhere where you are unhappy.
I 100% agree with you! No one should stay among toxic people.

Back
Top Bottom