Ribh's D'Coopage

Actually I think not. There are many similar personality traits between chickens and cats. Many of the tricks I have used to tame cats over the years have worked with chickens.

First and foremost it is up to the individual as whether they want to spend time with you or not.

Spend time with humans......View attachment 2689386View attachment 2689675

Not like being touched by humans......
View attachment 2689677

Hmmmmm. I can't find a cat of mine which was like that!

In any case you can earn the trust of either be they leghorn, campine, orpington, maine coon or domestic shorthair. But they make you earn it.
Hmmm...there's a lot in what you say. And both species will follow me around & get underfoot! 🤣

HAPPY CATURDAY, FOLKS! 😁
View attachment 2693120
Happy Caturday (even though it’s not Caturday here for two more hours and 15 minutes) 🐈‍⬛
8974EFFA-2CF3-4372-9389-83B752B70263.jpeg 08E55371-4AC0-4DF6-8478-AD0A5F11348F.jpeg

Oooh. 🥰 Cats are my 1st love. I have a B&W beauty too.
Kirby.
So glad you decided to play! :hugs
View attachment 2693727
I love Kirby's big fluffy tail! So pretty :love

Thank you :hugs I have a few more, so I'll try to remember to share. You guys are so fun with Caturday and chicken tax and koffee klatch Wednesday(I think?). I love it!

I love Kirby's big fluffy tail! So pretty :love

Thank you :hugs I have a few more, so I'll try to remember to share. You guys are so fun with Caturday and chicken tax and koffee klatch Wednesday(I think?). I love it!
We don't mind cat repeats.;) The Koffee thing grew out of a mug my friend, MJ bought. I said it looked like my frizzle, Lavender, which it does. 😁 When Lavender died suddenly I bought a mug in remembrance. I also found a mug from the same company that looked like @Shadrach's rooster avatar so got that too. Now there's a few of us that own 1 or both mugs but we don't discriminate against those that use a different mug. They became quite hard to get. 🤣 I told @BY Bob he got a rooster one as it's the only way he can get a blue egg. 🙄 He invented *chicken tax as a way of bringing us back on track if we veer off chicken topics ~ as we invariably do. Feel free to join in when & as you like. Nothing is compulsory here.

Here's an update on the Emu running loose in Perry County. He was captured by a high school girl and her brother. Elvis (the Emu) decided that Hannah is his person and his previous owners decided to let him stay with them. As you can see he seems quite happy about it. A happy ending all the way around!!

View attachment 2692602

View attachment 2692603
Thank you for the update. How lovely!

What a short emu. But a very pretty one. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom