Ribh's D'Coopage

1623892911253.png
Copy & paste seems to work too. :D
1623893256161.png

Last edited:
Today's project was the chicken run.
It has languished because the slope on the waterside is so steep & the man was hoping one of the lads would help out.
The last of the frame & all the wire is now up but I have yet to secure the edges with clips. The girls were fascinated by all the movement in their area & have happily stayed within their boundaries since they were let out. We have to make a gate but the hard yards are done, including a wire roof over the 1 corner they could fly over. :lol: There will be more stags & elks go up on the posts now the wire is in place & some hanging baskets. Herbs I think.

Oh, & the little coop suffered a major injury with a branch piercing the roof so I will need to do some plastic surgery on that so it is still usable ! @ least in the short term​
20210617_140333.jpg

Today's project was the chicken run.
It has languished because the slope on the waterside is so steep & the man was hoping one of the lads would help out.
The last of the frame & all the wire is now up but I have yet to secure the edges with clips. The girls were fascinated by all the movement in their area & have happily stayed within their boundaries since they were let out. We have to make a gate but the hard yards are done, including a wire roof over the 1 corner they could fly over. :lol: There will be more stags & elks go up on the posts now the wire is in place & some hanging baskets. Herbs I think.

Oh, & the little coop suffered a major injury with a branch piercing the roof so I will need to do some plastic surgery on that so it is still usable ! @ least in the short term​
View attachment 2721987
Wonderful. This had been such a long term project for you. I'm so happy it is getting wrapped up.

What happened with the small coop? Did a storm bring a branch down?

Wonderful. This had been such a long term project for you. I'm so happy it is getting wrapped up.

What happened with the small coop? Did a storm bring a branch down?
Thanks, Bob. Our big gums are widowmakers, dropping their dead branches. We're seeing a bit of damage due to unusual weather patterns.

Thanks, Bob. Our big gums are widowmakers, dropping their dead branches. We're seeing a bit of damage due to unusual weather patterns.
My birch tree dropped a dead limb yesterday. Fortunately it missed the coop though I believe it would have withstood it.

Back
Top Bottom