Ribh's D'Coopage

That is stunning - really gorgeous! :love
And I am in awe of you guys doing that yourselves. I seriously need to re-examine my skill set.
Hmmm. I can dig trenches for drainage pipe (quite good at that!).
I can lie on the ground and patch mouse holes with welded wire and rodent excluder wire wool. Hmmm.
Not feeling good about my skill set; I guess the Tradies don't need to worry as there will continue to be plenty to do at my place!
:lau
I completely understand how you feel. 🙁
Us unhandy people need to stick together! Who else is going to keep the tradies employed? 🤣

That's amazing. This has to be very exciting for you. :thumbsup
I've been dreaming about and salivating over a new kitchen for about 15 years! There was always something more urgent to allocate the money to.
Now that our old kitchen started to self destruct, it moved up the priority list! 🤣

That is really beautiful and so spacious. 🥰 Please tell me you got to enjoy all your hard work for a few years before you sold the house?

Are those narrow, pull-out drawers on either side of the dishwasher? What is that in the kick board at the end of the kitchen? ( bottom of the bench that has the pastry circles and the cook book holder) A vent? Or something more interesting? 😃
That's just an ac vent. Yes pull outs on either side of the dishwasher, stove and fridge. We custom built them to hold pop top containers. We did get to enjoy the kitchen for a few years while incomplete. The maple countertop with the pastry rings went in days before we sold the house. That was a PITA to make and the walnut pastry rings made it even more fun. The house was on the market for 3 days before it sold. Crazy, it was setup for a foodie. outside were edible gardens, grapes, black berries, etc. First thing they did was tear out all the edibles.

I've been dreaming about and salivating over a new kitchen for about 15 years! There was always something more urgent to allocate the money to.
Now that our old kitchen started to self destruct, it moved up the priority list! 🤣
There is nothing like transforming a kitchen. You will just love it.

We did ours in 2002. I've been told that at 20 years you need to do it again............

That's just an ac vent. Yes pull outs on either side of the dishwasher, stove and fridge. We custom built them to hold pop top containers. We did get to enjoy the kitchen for a few years while incomplete. The maple countertop with the pastry rings went in days before we sold the house. That was a PITA to make and the walnut pastry rings made it even more fun. The house was on the market for 3 days before it sold. Crazy, it was setup for a foodie. outside were edible gardens, grapes, black berries, etc. First thing they did was tear out all the edibles.
Oh crap. That had to hurt. :hugs :hugs

I was hoping it was something secret and clever, like a little fold up step stool. 😁

Oh no! Tearing out your food plants? How awful for you to learn. 😫 Why would they do that? They must not have had green thumbs. ☹️

With all this talk of kitchens I must need to pay lots of chicken tax. here are the girls in pecking order.

Deana
PXL_20210727_053010373.jpg

Alice
PXL_20210720_043945096.jpg

Edwina
PXL_20210410_204725862(1).jpg

Pepper
IMG20210325154557(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom