Ribh's D'Coopage

Wednesday Wherever

This is our temporary "kitchen" while our new one is being installed.
PXL_20210803_225514394.jpg

The fellow is coming at 6.45am tomorrow to start installing the cupboards so I won't have time to paint behind them unfortunately. They won't be visible as they were with the old kitchen as the new cupboards have backs on them. They lasted around 40 years without paint so hopefully they can last a bit longer. I'll just try not to think about it. 😁

Install starts early tomorrow! The guy reckons he will be done in 2 days! :wee

We just have to hope there are no further lock downs until after next Monday and we should be good. (I hope I didn't just jinx myself...:oops:)

You are in a much trickier situation than us with the distance restrictions. If you stayed within your limit counting home as the starting point wouldn't you end up in the water? :confused:

Getting the supplies was a bit illegal for us. The closest hardware store (that was open) was 15km away. 😟 What's worse is that hubby and I were both in the car as we had just had our 2nd dose of AstraZeneca but we went into the store singly.

I'll be ordering the gear for tiling the kitchen on-line as we can do that in less of a hurry and I already have the tiles.

Edit to say thank you for appreciating my walls everyone. ☺️
How is the kitchen coming along ACM?

Back
Top Bottom