Ribh's D'Coopage

Henry.
PC021188.JPG

I'm not sure what is going on with Sif - & the vet doesn't know either. The twisted neck issue seems to have sorted itself out but now she has lost the use of her legs. She is eating, drinking, pooping well & getting round after a fashion. Here she is enjoying some sunshine & grass.
20211203_081740.jpg

I'm not sure what is going on with Sif - & the vet doesn't know either. The twisted neck issue seems to have sorted itself out but now she has lost the use of her legs. She is eating, drinking, pooping well & getting round after a fashion. Here she is enjoying some sunshine & grass.
View attachment 2916663
Hmmm doesn't seem good does it. But at least she's foraging and getting some sun on her back.

I'm so far behind it won't even pick up where I left off.

I wanted to pop in here quick. I'm going to try and be around more often. The tragedy Bob suffered rinded me of what a wonderful group of people we have here. I have missed the people and chooks and cats greatly.

I'll try to do a quick run down...
Rich is doing well with his aneurysm. He is off the Coumadin and now on Plavix for a year. In a year he gets a repeat CT scan, and if stable he can stop the Plavix. He will need a baby aspirin everyday for life, but that's certainly no big deal.

All of Peaches kittens have been adopted. Peaches is staying because Josh is in love with her.
20211201_200538.jpg

Here we have, from top to bottom, Scooby, Peaches, Taz, and Josh. Marigold is still here, she just refuses to share and has to be fed separately.

My job is going so well, I convinced Rich to get a position working security. He watches all the camera on computer monitors. It's perfect for him!

After many ups and downs this year, we finally received 50/50 custody of Rich's kids!

Last edited:
I'm so far behind it won't even pick up where I left off.

I wanted to pop in here quick. I'm going to try and be around more often. The tragedy Bob suffered rinded me of what a wonderful group of people we have here. I have missed the people and chooks and cats greatly.

I'll try to do a quick run down...
Rich is doing well with his aneurysm. He is off the Coumadin and now on Plavix for a year. In a year he gets a repeat CT scan, and if stable he can stop the Plavix. He will need a baby aspirin everyday for life, but that's certainly no big deal.

All of Peaches kittens have been adopted. Peaches is staying because Josh is in love with her.View attachment 2916786
Here we have, from top to bottom, Scooby, Peaches, Taz, and Josh. Marigold is still here, she just refuses to share and has to be fed separately.

My job is going so well, I convinced Rich to get a position working security. He watches all the camera on computer monitors. It's perfect for him!

After many ups and downs this year, we finally received 50/50 custody of Rich's kids!
Thank you for updating us. You have been missed but we understand new jobs are important. Congratulations on the 50/50 custody.

Back
Top Bottom