Ribh's D'Coopage

I must be unusual. I am not stressing about the hatch at all. I trust that the girls know what they are doing. I am certain that you can rest easy and leave it in their capable hands. I am just excited to meet the new chickens.
They have been very competent so far.

Yes, white noise is good for me too. I've never been able to study with music going. You tube has some pretty good study sound videos I'm looking @.
I have always used music when studying or writing. I especially love to have jazz playing when I'm writing.

Chicken tax
20160611_223311.jpg

Thinking about writing again, I once listened to a radio interview with a prolific and successful author who sold loads of fiction in two genres. He didn't even start his writing career until he was in his 40s because his first career was with the BBC.

Anyway, a researcher decided to study him working so his processes could be documented and made well-known.

The researcher was astonished by how many hours the author spent lying down on his couch! That's not work!! When would he start working?? Like 5-6 hours a day. Lying down on his couch. But, he was working every minute in his mind, sometimes while sipping scotch, contriving plot and character and dialogue. After all that thinking, bam! Up and typing. 1-2 pages. Every Monday-Friday. 250 days a year.

If someone said get up off that couch, he'd write far less and it would take longer.

The moral of the story is: make time for uninterrupted deep thinking.

Happy Caturday. Has anyone ever seen a cat eat like this?

Yes totally. I have one cat that eats the canned food that way and another one who does that when stealing off my plate. They all do that to fish kibbles out of the 'slow eating' bowl.
I was expecting her to pick up the fork!
The weird thing is how patient she was as she wasn't getting much quiche - I think mine would have got bored and gone in for a more direct approach once they had tried it and decided they liked it.
She is so adorable!

Back
Top Bottom