Ribh's D'Coopage

As I appear to have hijacked Ribhā€™s thread for creativity purposes, may I please present portrait number three: ā€œJamesā€. This is a redo of the first one I posted on Bobā€™s thread but the perspective was out. I had more room this time so was able to spread out and fit him all in.

BBD3EF43-122F-44E2-9B87-82D3B9B284C6.jpeg

And my obligatory chicken tax:

74F64959-0DD0-45F1-A63A-CD05AA7FC16A.jpeg

As I appear to have hijacked Ribhā€™s thread for creativity purposes, may I please present portrait number three: ā€œJamesā€. This is a redo of the first one I posted on Bobā€™s thread but the perspective was out. I had more room this time so was able to spread out and fit him all in.

View attachment 2973042

View attachment 2973043
Ooooh, I like that! šŸ˜

Good morning/evening everyone šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜“

View attachment 2973042

View attachment 2973043
Another beautiful drawing ā¤

View attachment 2973042

View attachment 2973043
Nicely done! Feels like some work needed on the hands but that could be my bleary-eyed morning eyes. Feet look awesome.

View attachment 2973042

View attachment 2973043
This is excellent! I can't believe how good the foot is. I guess it is because I always had so much trouble drawing them.

Back
Top Bottom