Ribh's D'Coopage

IT'S CATURDAY AGAIN!
AGAIN??? Seems like that happens every week! OK, here you go. Dd1’s cat Checkers
91B5C32A-017E-4A37-8B58-DB23880CDF50.jpeg

Motor City not up to your expectations then.
Well my expectations are not real high. Only heard not great things about it growing up. When I moved to Vermont in '79 I blew right past Detroit and spent the night in Windsor Canada. Decisions made on no actual information.

This is from our first day back from Italy. Everyone wanted to be around me.
Nice to be loved!

I’m not ready to get another cat again… so I will just enjoy everyone else’s lovely feeling posts for now, and the scaly cats too! Thanks everyone for sharing. Does this mean I might start managing to keep up with more than just FBAcres? I hope so.

I’m not ready to get another cat again… so I will just enjoy everyone else’s lovely feeling posts for now, and the scaly cats too! Thanks everyone for sharing. Does this mean I might start managing to keep up with more than just FBAcres? I hope so.
:hugsIt is wise to wait. I find it hard to be without a cat so I got my present 2 while I was still grieving a special boy & it took me a long time to bond with them. Now...🤣

:hugsIt is wise to wait. I find it hard to be without a cat so I got my present 2 while I was still grieving a special boy & it took me a long time to bond with them. Now...🤣
Not sure I can imagine my life without cats.
I’m 40 years old now, and aside for about one year that my mom cat sat for me, while I was trying to find a feline friendly rental in one of the worst rental markets of the county (I think we were neck and neck with Toronto at the time) and since December 2021have been the only times in my life I haven’t had a cat. I’m not quite sure how I feel about this, but I do t want to bring another cat into this RV. Maybe once the house is complete… either way I am glad to at least be able to appreciate others gorgeous kitties.

Edit to add: there are literally pictures of me in my Cradle with our cat Buttons.

I’m 40 years old now, and aside for about one year that my mom cat sat for me, while I was trying to find a feline friendly rental in one of the worst rental markets of the county (I think we were neck and neck with Toronto at the time) and since December 2021have been the only times in my life I haven’t had a cat. I’m not quite sure how I feel about this, but I do t want to bring another cat into this RV. Maybe once the house is complete… either way I am glad to at least be able to appreciate others gorgeous kitties.

Edit to add: there are literally pictures of me in my Cradle with our cat Buttons.
I love the idea of getting a cat or 3 when the house is move-in ready.

Back
Top Bottom