Ribh's D'Coopage

I am so very excited for you. You are getting to learn what you wanted to. What a nice development.
The bone thing has me worried. I'm trying to think of it as a jig~saw. I'm pretty good with jig~saws. I'm ok with dead bodies too...🤣 The lecturer was concerned we'd all cope but when you've been looking @ this stuff for years the shock value has worn off & you can just be curious.

Wow, Bob. I feel your pain. Kirby isn't allowed out here without a leash. He does tend to wander & even leashed he went up a tree & was looking to go over a fence. Is it collar time or is she grounded for the time being?
Grounded for now. We will see if disapproval works. Otherwise she is getting the perimeter collar. I have to be able to trust her. When she does go out again all time will be supervised. That will be very sad for her because she had free reign up until now. She spent considerable time out unsupervised.

The bone thing has me worried. I'm trying to think of it as a jig~saw. I'm pretty good with jig~saws. I'm ok with dead bodies too...🤣 The lecturer was concerned we'd all cope but when you've been looking @ this stuff for years the shock value has worn off & you can just be curious.
Jig saw puzzle is a great way to remember the bones. It's really not that hard but then again, it is close to my wheelhouse.

Grounded for now. We will see if disapproval works. Otherwise she is getting the perimeter collar. I have to be able to trust her. When she does go out again all time will be supervised. That will be very sad for her because she had free reign up until now. She spent considerable time out unsupervised.
FWIW cats are very ‘home centered’ so she really would come back.
If It were me I would train her to a whistle (the sound carries a long way) and not let her stay out of sight for any long stretch of time.
My last generation of cats were indoor-outdoor cats and would come when I called. I let them out before feeding and then called them home and locked them in with their dinner.

FWIW cats are very ‘home centered’ so she really would come back.
If It were me I would train her to a whistle (the sound carries a long way) and not let her stay out of sight for any long stretch of time.
My last generation of cats were indoor-outdoor cats and would come when I called. I let them out before feeding and then called them home and locked them in with their dinner.
Yes, Kirby is trained to my whistle but he tends to ignore it if he's not ready to come. 🙄 I began using it because it carries much further than my voice & is not so annoying to the neighbours. Not sure he considers this home & he is really untrustworthy.

Yes, Kirby is trained to my whistle but he tends to ignore it if he's not ready to come. 🙄 I began using it because it carries much further than my voice & is not so annoying to the neighbours. Not sure he considers this home & he is really untrustworthy.
Luckily, Blossom is very snack-focussed so all I do is call out puss puss puss and shake the treat packet and she comes running. Except for that one day I accidentally shut her in the shed, but she miaowed loudly for help which was very helpful.

Back
Top Bottom