Ribh's D'Coopage

Guess who squatted for me today...?​
20220629_142431.jpg

And who came for a cuddle. 😁

20220629_142549.jpg

Too cold outside. :( It wasn't pleasant up here. The washing never dried.
V chilly and wet here too. Janet was feeling it, so I called Mark the vet and he's going to provide a course of lincospectin without needing to see her, so that's nice. I'll pick it up tomorrow and hope to see her a little more relaxed and chickeny soon.

V chilly and wet here too. Janet was feeling it, so I called Mark the vet and he's going to provide a course of lincospectin without needing to see her, so that's nice. I'll pick it up tomorrow and hope to see her a little more relaxed and chickeny soon.
I'm sorry Janet isn't enjoying the winter. Mine have been miserably moulting so seeing Ha'penny squat & her comb reddening up made me hopeful everyone will manage the colder weather still to come. August is usually our bitterest month. The wind swings round to the west & feels like it's coming straight off the Antarctic!🥶

Jig saw puzzle is a great way to remember the bones. It's really not that hard but then again, it is close to my wheelhouse.
So you're good @ recognising the different ones? Memorising is one thing, recognition quite another. I've never been curious about inside bits ~ which is about to come back & bite me in a very big way. :he

Back
Top Bottom