Ribh's D'Coopage

Thank you , everyone. Everything went as well as could be expected & I am home again, a little sore & sorry for myself. Next lot of surgery is scheduled for the 14th of next month. @ManueB Yes & no. 🤣 I lost it when they went to put the canula in ~ full blown panic attack & they had to wait for me to stop hyperventilating & sobbing like a maniac but all the staff were very good & I got congratulated. Apparently a lot of people just pass out. Maybe I should try that next time. :gig Hope to catch up with everyone in a day or 2. :hugs:hugs:hugs

I'll be thinking of you :hugs

I think you may have already gone but I hope the operation goes well.

Likewise to Shad - I may have missed you - but hoping for it to be quick and easy and to hear from you shortly.

I hope all went well. :hugs

Looking forward to hearing all went well @Ribh

Hello @Ribh, I hope it wasn't up to your expectations ... And that you are doing as well as can be 💚.

Thank you , everyone. Everything went as well as could be expected & I am home again, a little sore & sorry for myself. Next lot of surgery is scheduled for the 14th of next month. @ManueB Yes & no. 🤣 I lost it when they went to put the canula in ~ full blown panic attack & they had to wait for me to stop hyperventilating & sobbing like a maniac but all the staff were very good & I got congratulated. Apparently a lot of people just pass out. Maybe I should try that next time. :gig Hope to catch up with everyone in a day or 2. :hugs:hugs:hugs
Yay - you are back! So glad that is behind you.
Panic attack seems like a reasonable response though passing out sounds more pleasant.
:hugs

Everyone survived my absence though it has not been without its dramas.
Apparenyly Ha'penny got locked out last night despite the fact I'd told the lad to count. The neighbours noticed [because Ha'penny spent most of the last 2 days @ their place] but didn't realise I was away. She laid in their nesting box which has encouraged the cochin, who is now also back laying. I said I was thinking of doing a hatch & she is really keen to take a Campine if I get one as they've grown very fond of her madness.​
20210905_101513.jpg

Yay - you are back! So glad that is behind you.
Panic attack seems like a reasonable response though passing out sounds more pleasant.
I wish it was, RC. I get the other side done in 3 weeks & the stents taken out. I think passing out is an excellent option though they forgot to do bloods while I was under. Luckily the anaesthetic hadn't worn off when they remembered but I still feel like I've done several rounds with Jeff Fenech [little Aussie boxer]. 🤣

I wish it was, RC. I get the other side done in 3 weeks & the stents taken out. I think passing out is an excellent option though they forgot to do bloods while I was under. Luckily the anaesthetic hadn't worn off when they remembered but I still feel like I've done several rounds with Jeff Fenech [little Aussie boxer]. 🤣

So thrilled that it went well. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Everyone survived my absence though it has not been without its dramas.
Apparenyly Ha'penny got locked out last night despite the fact I'd told the lad to count. The neighbours noticed [because Ha'penny spent most of the last 2 days @ their place] but didn't realise I was away. She laid in their nesting box which has encouraged the cochin, who is now also back laying. I said I was thinking of doing a hatch & she is really keen to take a Campine if I get one as they've grown very fond of her madness.​
View attachment 3226984
When mum's away
Ha'penny will play

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Way to go Ha'penny!

Good evening folks :frow

I'm glad things went well :hugs:hugs

I know you have to go again but still that part is behind you so it is still a cause for celebration.

Back
Top Bottom