Ring Teal ***** PIC'S *****

Quote:
Here I took a pic of the price list they gave me today. Now these are the pick up prices not their shipping. I am not sure of their shipping charges.

2011-01-27204923.jpg

hope this helps

Ugh!!! that makes me mad. haha, i wish i knew where they were before hand, i have already done ordered some more bahama pintails and theres are cheaper. I still would like some lady amherst though, do you have a phone number or email address for them?

Quote:
I sure do. They are just east of Lawrencs, Ks.
I will Pm you their number. It will prolly take you a few times to reach them as they have a huge amount of birds to care for. Tell them Daren sent ya to them
wink.png

they are actully comeing too my house on Saturday to buy some birds from me....hahaa
they are the nicest people you will meet.

sure, I'll keep there contact and email them later in the spring to see what they have available and shipping prices, when i can afford it
roll.png
I have a lot to do before i can get them though, I still have to finish my quarantine pen for the bahama pintails, go and build a new chicken pen, then finish up a quail pen. With gas prices the way they are its cheaper just to mail them

Quote:
I hear ya. I was just glad I found someone close so I didnt have to pay for shipping costs.
I will try and get some pis of mine today.

Daren

Back
Top Bottom