ringed teal?

What's a fair price for an adult, young, breeding pair of Ringed Teal? I'm payin' 100 bucks for a pair tomorrow and was just wondering if that's about right.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
$60 is normal $100 is way high unless there proven second year birds but even then still a tad bit high.

Thanks. They are 2 year old proven birds, but although I've been trying to find them for quite some time in my area, I think I'm gonna pass on them and try to find a better deal.

I don't know, if you absolutely can't find them in your area without shipping it might be cheaper. Might just see if you can go and talk them down a bit on their price, might be worth a shot.

Yea, a pair could cost between 110-120 with shipping being $50 to $60 dollars a pair. But if you have to pay shipping on top of the 100 I would pass. But talk them down some. And remember, you don't have to buy something.

Well, I met with the breeder last night and renegotiated the deal. Once he found out that I have white mandarins, which he really wants, he ended up selling me two pairs of 2 year old proven birds for 120. All I have to do is set him up with a similar deal when my young mandies are ready to go.

anyone in NJ or Pa have Ringed Teals for sale? After reading up on them, I'd love to add a young pair to my aviary with my Mandarins! I don't want to have them shipped...

Back
Top Bottom