RIP Beautifuls

hugs.gif
Im sure she knew she was loved by you.

so sorry :( but did you name your chicken after Gertrude in eragon? just asking because that is my favorite book series reading it for the 7th time now reading book 3, my parents don't like that i read these books so much
tongue.png
Nope I just liked the name and when i got the three originals (Penny, Maggie, and Gertrude) for my bday in January, I thought she looked like a gertrude.

Sorry for your losses.

I lost my favorite night before last. She was a white crested black Polish bantam. (My avatar.) We bury her today.

Raccoon got her.
hit.gif

Jazzy, our sweet, sweet bird. She would hover around my feet whenever I went out. I had to be careful not to step on her! If I sat on the bench, she would get underneath where I was sitting and graze quietly until I got up, and then she'd follow me wherever I went. She would let me pick her up and even let the kids pet her. You could toss her up in the air and she'd fly several feet. Visiting kids always liked her best because she was so gentle. I miss her so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Jazzy. I'll never forget you, little one.

Sorry for your losses.

I lost my favorite night before last. She was a white crested black Polish bantam. (My avatar.) We bury her today.

Raccoon got her.
hit.gif

Jazzy, our sweet, sweet bird. She would hover around my feet whenever I went out. I had to be careful not to step on her! If I sat on the bench, she would get underneath where I was sitting and graze quietly until I got up, and then she'd follow me wherever I went. She would let me pick her up and even let the kids pet her. You could toss her up in the air and she'd fly several feet. Visiting kids always liked her best because she was so gentle. I miss her so much. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Jazzy. I'll never forget you, little one.
Aw :(

Back
Top Bottom