Rip Little bug.

Tomorrow morning, it's like having a new born baby at the mo, didn't sleep properly last night because of the chirping, it must exhaust its little self coz all of a sudden it stops for about an hour the off it goes again
Wow. I sure hope it doesn't exhaust itself too much! Do you have a tiny mirror you can put in for now?

Wow. I sure hope it doesn't exhaust itself too much! Do you have a tiny mirror you can put in for now?
I crochet & make baby bonnets with the feather trimso I found a black piece, tied it together & put that in with it, it's my hand it's after but like I said I can't stand with my hand in the brooder all day with it lol,

I crochet & make baby bonnets with the feather trimso I found a black piece, tied it together & put that in with it, it's my hand it's after but like I said I can't stand with my hand in the brooder all day with it lol,
Yeah, it won't hurt to have something to snuggle with, but it won't be the same.
Poor thing. Poor you!

I think if it had been an only child it wouldn't know any different & would be fine, I wouldn't want it to be the only one tho & would have got more any way. But roll on tomorrow!!
Hmm..Well, it would probably have been lonely anyways, but you're right, a little less.

Back
Top Bottom