Rip Little bug.

They love it, they aren't scared of feet or anything since they see all of you not just face and hands.
Oh and it cuts down on the dust, that screen is your buddy when it comes to that.
And it folds up to pretty much nothing to store.
I got that one on Ebay, gently used 14 dollars, you just can't beat that.:)
Do you have link for one? Or what is it called? That's something I'd be interested in.

Do you think standing a feather duster in the corner of the brooder would help?
I thought about that too. I was going to suggest it, but I don't think the chick would know what it is. I guess at the very least it would like to cuddle it. Maybe, idk.

Yes, of course I do!
I bookmarked the gently used seller because if you look up the pens new and compare her prices you'll understand completely.
Oh gently used translates to nearly new.:)
The one in my photos is the large, x-large is huge and small isn't so much small as it is short.
Yes, I bought one of each,not a single regret.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-P...7?pageci=2bd31fed-72d7-4bbb-99c9-ccc246ab3633

Do you have link for one? Or what is it called? That's something I'd be interested in.

Yes, of course I do!
I bookmarked the gently used seller because if you look up the pens new and compare her prices you'll understand completely.
Oh gently used translates to nearly new.:)
The one in my photos is the large, x-large is huge and small isn't so much small as it is short.
Yes, I bought one of each,not a single regret.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-P...7?pageci=2bd31fed-72d7-4bbb-99c9-ccc246ab3633
Thank you! They aren't predator proof I'm guessing, right?

Maybe if you had really feeble predators lol.
Don't get me wrong the canvas is the rip stop type none of the components feel flimsy at all.
I imagine it could be snake proofed pretty easy, possums you could keep out too, cats yep.
Big dogs, coons and rats those i'd worry about.
Thank you! They aren't predator proof I'm guessing, right?

Back
Top Bottom