Ripped off. What to do from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would find out if they have been on here, and if they have been posting, then PM them here, if they post after this date you then KNOW that they have seen you are trying to contact them. Then I would leave all the negative feedback about them.

Actually I probably would put thier Name right ---->_____________ with a warning that if anyone deals with them to be prepared to be ripped off. I am sure that someone would report it and that thier name would get edited out of the post, but it would put it out there for some of thier potential victims to see. Since that is not THE RIGHT THING to do, dont be surprized if your PM box doesnt fill up with anyone thinking of buying bantam call duck eggs wanting to avoid the Seller(term use loosely) in question.
wink.png

If you filed a claim with paypal. And you won, you should get the money returned to your paypal account by their paypal account.. Unless they have no funds in it, or their alternate payment method.. If you won a paypal dispute.. I would write to paypal and ask them if your money will be returned to you.. I know some times it takes awhile to get it back...

Paypal can only take funds back out of their account if they have a balance in it..... They cannot dip into the backup account...... This seller has obviously already swept the funds from their Paypal account to their financial institution.........Your debit card, if it is backed by Visa, has built in protection for you. You need to contact your bank and file a dispute..... Visa will handle the dispute for you through your bank~.... Hope that helps........
Banker (12 years)...... turned Farmers Wife.................
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

deffinately go to your bank. most times, they are faster and easier than going through paypal anyway. then i would post the sellers name, without regret and if i saw him/her posting trying to sell again, i would PM anyone showing interest in them and let them know your dealings. not getting what you paid for is inexcusable.

I called and filed a claim. They said they start investigating immediately. Hopefully they'll be able to get something done. I'll be leaving feedback in the next few days.

Okay, well, I get a letter from the bank today that said they won't do anything because I authorized the payment. They apparently don't care that I didn't receive what I paid for. Should I call and talk to a manager? I'm not sure if there's anything else I can do.

I had something like this happen to us a few years ago on eBay - paid $100+ for an auto part, paypal'd w/ my credit card and never received anything and first lies from the seller and then nothing. I tried to file a report thru Paypal and what a joke. I then reported it to my credit card, who refunded my money onto my card and apparently went after Paypal. I got a not nice message from Paypal saying I should have gone thru them. Well, duh, I did and they didn't do squat.

Your predicament sounds exactly like mine, except fertile eggs vs. an auto part. Push the matter further.

Sorry someone did this to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom