Rissy’s Habitat

Same. Not so much lately just cause she's been busy. Her grandpa had passed too and she's been acting "different" since he past. I think it just really kinda hit her that it happened and she doesn't wanna feel it so she's turned her emotions off I don't know. It's been awhile since we had like a good long conversation. I hope and pray that she is doing alright though. I'm moving my schedule around to try to see her better. I wanna give her a hug cause well I need one and I think she could too:hugs
Hey hopefully you can call soon. That’s good you’ll talk to her and just let her know how you’re feeling. I know it may be hard when you can’t see each other and you love them and want to be around them. Maybe you guys can figure out a certain time of day where you can call even just for a few just to tell each other how your days are going :thumbsup

Hey hopefully you can call soon. That’s good you’ll talk to her and just let her know how you’re feeling. I know it may be hard when you can’t see each other and you love them and want to be around them. Maybe you guys can figure out a certain time of day where you can call even just for a few just to tell each other how your days are going :thumbsup
That's the plan. I'm up for a promotion at work and I wanna tell her that it's going really good and they LOVE the work I've been doing. I'm really excited about it but I want to share the excitement with her cause it'll be a step up for us with me getting more money and just a step closer to a higher position

That's the plan. I'm up for a promotion at work and I wanna tell her that it's going really good and they LOVE the work I've been doing. I'm really excited about it but I want to share the excitement with her cause it'll be a step up for us with me getting more money and just a step closer to a higher position
She the one in your profile picture? If so she’s pretty :D

She the one in your profile picture? If so she’s pretty :D
More than that. She's beautiful. She has a really sweet personality and a very VERY caring person it's part of the reason I'm so in love with her and why it's weird for her to be just kinda meh right now. I know she's got a lot going on though so I'm trying my best to just be paitient

More than that. She's beautiful. She has a really sweet personality and a very VERY caring person it's part of the reason I'm so in love with her and why it's weird for her to be just kinda meh right now. I know she's got a lot going on though so I'm trying my best to just be paitient
What’s meh?

What’s meh?
Like she is just short right now. I think it's just cause that's all she has time to say and wants to say at least something. That's kinda how I was when I was working and I was super busy I would just send "okay" and reply to reply. I think that's what's up. I really don't know but I know she loves me she's just busy. She stayed up the other night cause I was getting sick and was her caring self there :) So I know it's just cause she's busy

Like she is just short right now. I think it's just cause that's all she has time to say and wants to say at least something. That's kinda how I was when I was working and I was super busy I would just send "okay" and reply to reply. I think that's what's up. I really don't know but I know she loves me she's just busy. She stayed up the other night cause I was getting sick and was her caring self there :) So I know it's just cause she's busy
That’s good. Yeah it sucks that you got to wait for her but it’s just for a little while. Us homies at byc are all rooting for ya:highfive:

Thinking about dropping a gift off for her. It's a build a bear cow but like a really cute one and it has a little cow. I have voicemails of her grandpa I was going to put in there cause I think she could use a stuffie to hold

Back
Top Bottom