Roadtrip Question

Quote:
Actually I have a better visual. Do you ever see big rig truckers with Teddy Bears tied to their front grills? That's what I'm picturing, only with a chicken.
hide.gif

Moving to the State College area of PA. Tying to the front won't work...te rate we're traveling the thing'll look pre-plucked. We might have to tie it to the roof....hmmm...

I love BYC. The only place where we make fun of a not yet dead chicken..... Welasharon you're making my imagination work overtime here.

ROPO are you moving the "lost/found horse with you???

80's. Five women. Big hair. Little Datsun. Hit a black bird the size of a chicken. Stuck in the grill up front with its wings out-spread. Busted the air conditioner (Florida in July). Little head looking at us over the hood (which is rather close in a Datsun).....bobble bobble bobble.....

"You get it off."
"I'm not touching it."
"You do it."
"It's your car."
"You wanna walk?"
"You can't just leave it there."
"Wanna bet?"

I have a bird phobia (does not include non-fast flying birds like chickens for some reason) but this bird looked like an Alfred Hitchcock player. We drove an hour to work with big hair, high humidity and the windows down. Thank god for men. A guy at work pulled it off for us. He rather avoided us after that.

Quote:
Actually I have a better visual. Do you ever see big rig truckers with Teddy Bears tied to their front grills? That's what I'm picturing, only with a chicken.
hide.gif

Hey----I resemble that remark. I tied a fuzzy pink Easter bunny upside down to my grill along with a little green wicker basket and broken plastic eggs. The security guard at work check in point was laughing too hard to wave me in. Some didn't think it was funny.

Quote:
hide.gif

Hey----I resemble that remark. I tied a fuzzy pink Easter bunny upside down to my grill along with a little green wicker basket and broken plastic eggs. The security guard at work check in point was laughing too hard to wave me in. Some didn't think it was funny.

I love dark humor like that. Remember the kids that tied a baby seat to the top of the car to make it look like they had forgotten to put the baby in the car?

Quote:
Of course!! He'll be coming up in a few months after our wedding. We have to find a place to board him. We have the acreage...just not the terrain.

So far he's still alive. How odd is it that when I had him in an open wire cage he almost dies...yet when I put him in a rubbermaid tub with poor ventilation he perks right backbup? It's now 90* where we're driving. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom