Rocky Mountain Chickenstock raffle winners announced

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by thebirdguy, Dec 14, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Just an FYI, this is the weekend that the "ROCKY MOUNTAIN POULTRY ASSN" has their Spring Fling in Hamilton, MT.

Many folks come from your area to this show and buy chicks, ducks and geese. It's a very fun show and lots of 4-H families come.

2. thebirdguy

thebirdguy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Ok... Now I'm starting to wish I wasn't in charge of this thing so I could buy raffle tickets!!!

Karen from Cat Dance Silkies has generously donated a gift certificate for 2 dozen assorted bearded silkies hatching eggs. Karen has white, black, blue,splash, buff, partridge, porcelain, lavender and paint and one of her pullets won the western reserve national champion silkie in 2011. If you win these and don't want them.. I'll take them!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Estes Hatchery has donated 100 chicks to the Rocky Mountain Chickenstock!! They will ship them the week before and we will be giving them away to 4-H kids to raise for the fair...

I also received notice today that Brinsea has shipped the Eco-Mini... Anyone want a raffle ticket??

If you don't have this on your calendar yet, you better reserve the date!! It's going to be a great event!!

4. IcyOldHen

IcyOldHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2011
    SE Idaho
    I like the new date!

(YAY I get an Avatar!)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  5. BeccaSmith

BeccaSmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    Meridian, ID
    Do you have to be present to participate in the raffle? I won't be able to make it but would still love to buy some raffle tickets and participate!

6. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    You do not have to be present to participate in the raffle... or to win.. [​IMG] If you win, I will just mail your gift certificate or prize to you.. If you would like to buy raffle tickets, they are $1.00 each. You can mail payment to me along with your BYC user name (if registered on BYC), your mailing address, phone number and email. Mail to Rocky Mountain Chickenstock, C/O Shawn Tolman, 3200 Carolyn Lane, Idaho Falls, Id 83406. Any questions shoot me an email or pm.

7. skillswife

skillswife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    SW Montana
    Soooo it looks like our DC trip isn't until the week after so we should be able to make it, yay!

1 person likes this.
  8. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Cj's Silkies has graciously donated a gift certificate for 2 dozen silkie hatching eggs for the raffle.. You can see their many beautiful birds at www.cjsilkies.com
    [​IMG]

9. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Raffle Update:

Prizes: 1 dozen rare breed hatching eggs (guaranteed to have Cream Legbars!!) from Greenfire Farms shipped express to your door!!
    2 dozen assorted color silkie eggs from Cat Dance Silkies
    2 dozen silkie eggs from Cj's Silkies
    2 gift certificates from Cackle Hatchery
    A Happy Hens Treat Package from Randall Burkey
    A goat milk soap/bath salt basket from Laura Middleton
    Mini-Eco incubator from Brinsea
    Hatching eggs from Chickenhousesplus.com

Tickets: $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00. You can mail payment to me along with your BYC user name (if registered on BYC), your mailing address, phone number and email. Mail to Rocky Mountain Chickenstock, C/O Shawn Tolman, 3200 Carolyn Lane, Idaho Falls, Id 83406. Any questions shoot me an email or pm.
    Rules: You do not have to be present to participate in the raffle... or to win.. [​IMG] If you win and are not present, I will just mail your gift certificate or prize to you..

10. thebirdguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Idaho Falls
    Jim from Hall Family Poultry has donated a gift certificate for 1 dozen Assorted Orpington eggs. Could be large fowl or bantam in Buff, Black, Blue, Splash, Self Blue and possibly Lemon Cuckoo. Thanks Jim!! See their birds at http://jimsfarmstand.bravehost.com/

We also have a $20 gift certificate from Cutler Supply, thanks Karen!! Visit them at http://www.cutlersupply.com/

I am also donating a dozen Icelandic eggs To learn more about this amazing landrace breed go to https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/299038/icelandic-chickens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by