RodNTN's chat thread!

Pics
oh my grandmother's dog (Gater) has to be put down! We assume he has cancer, because he has lumps on his back and stomach. He can't walk and hollers when you touch him. Over the short year that she's had him, we've fallen in love!At least when his time comes to cross the rainbow bridge, he will no longer suffer! I love the Gater bait! (that was the nickname I gave him)
[TR] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR]
Oh I'm so sorry Summer!Did he go to the vet?Are they sure it's cancer?They might be able to help him.its a 99.9% chance like this they can't, but it worth a try :/ I'm so sorry Summer :hugs

Oh I'm so sorry Summer!Did he go to the vet?Are they sure it's cancer?They might be able to help him.its a 99.9% chance like this they can't, but it worth a try
hmm.png
I'm so sorry Summer
hugs.gif

thing is my grandmother doesn't have any money
sad.png
she would get him checked if she she could but sadly not! right now all he is doing is suffering and she is doing the right thing!

Random note Future tattoo art!
Love it!
Ha!cool! LOL. Oops yeah I have to respond now!XD
:)
I don't think it looks fake! Its very pretty! :love
Thanks! :p
Its raining right now :/ If it had just stayed as cold as last week this could be snow! But that's how life is in the Southeast :( Right now it is around 41*, and in the 40's tomorrow too. But Thursday is supposed to be around 28* for a high, our weather is crazy! And then just a day or two later the highs are in the 60's! :he I just wish it would just stay cold!
Wow! Crazy weather! It's just really cold here right now!
oh my grandmother's dog (Gater) has to be put down! We assume he has cancer, because he has lumps on his back and stomach. He can't walk and hollers when you touch him. Over the short year that she's had him, we've fallen in love!At least when his time comes to cross the rainbow bridge, he will no longer suffer! I love the Gater bait! (that was the nickname I gave him)
[TR] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR]
I'm sorry. :hit :hugs
thing is my grandmother doesn't have any money :( she would get him checked if she she could but sadly not! right now all he is doing is suffering and she is doing the right thing!
It is the right thing to do if he's suffering. I'm glad she sees that and is being a responsible pet owner. :)

Back
Top Bottom