Rooster attacked ducks eye!

Pics

Attachments

• 15505917119311736233418.jpg
    15505917119311736233418.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 11
Kill the roo! He's EVIL!

(dont do that only if you really want to though)
(I would immediately kill my roo my Quakers is the most precious thing in the world. That's the only reason why I'm living is to take care of animals EXCEPT FOR MEAN ROO'S!)

I

I've had nice roos before. he actually is a cockerel bc he is over a year old but roo is so much easier to type out. he has matured and I never had a problem with him attacking me like I have had with previous ones.people can have nice roosters I've heard of people having lap roosters lol.but thanks for your input and I wish you the best for your roos.
Thanks! My show quality roo (we actually hatched him!!!) is the best he's at 19 weeks right now and he tried to mate with Cheeperton (the first chicken we ever hatched!) and he started crowing at 16 weeks and the roo I killed 2 days ago started crowing at 28 weeks and I have never seen him mate and he was 2 yrs old!!

Thanks! My show quality roo (we actually hatched him!!!) is the best he's at 19 weeks right now and he tried to mate with Cheeperton (the first chicken we ever hatched!) and he started crowing at 16 weeks and the roo I killed 2 days ago started crowing at 28 weeks and I have never seen him mate and he was 2 yrs old!!
Interesting you can kill a roo which can be pretty gory but can't look at my poor luckys eye didn't know I had to warn people because I wouldn't label his eye as gory but ill put it in the title

Back
Top Bottom