Rooster attacked ducks eye!

Your doing great..You got this and I hope tomorrow he looks better..:hugs....:frow
Here to update,his eye looks a lot better.and he still has blinking reflexes.just want to make sure do ducks blink from the side of there eye?also he can not see at all in his eye does anyone know if ducks could regain eyesight from something like this?any help is appreciated

Here to update,his eye looks a lot better.and he still has blinking reflexes.just want to make sure do ducks blink from the side of there eye?also he can not see at all in his eye does anyone know if ducks could regain eyesight from something like this?any help is appreciated
No if his eye was punctured he won't. Does he seem painful?

I would expect the vision to be poor right now with the vaseline and eye drops and blood. Maybe once things clear up a bit he will be able to see some, but if the eyeball itself is damaged, I wouldn't expect him to see much. :hugs

I'm glad he's eating and drinking and feeling well overall! This is a good sign.

Those darn ducks will stick their heads through any gap they can, I swear. My drake is notorious for this as well, even after I think I've reinforced the fencing! Once he managed to get his head through during integration see no touch, well he managed to touch, and almost kill a duck on the other side :barnie

Did his eye set back in his head? Any blood looking ulcer?[/QUOTE it looks a little cloudy which I'm hoping dosent mean he is blind but other then that he seem to be doing fine doesn't seem painful...and he can still blink in that eye when I was testing his blinking reflexes it is just a bit slower

Back
Top Bottom