Rooster can't move, PLEASE HELP!

By the way he was fine on Sunday I put him in with my other hens, on Sunday afternoon and put him in with them at the night time, and when I let them out he was lying in r he coop, could they of been bullying him?

By the way he was fine on Sunday I put him in with my other hens, on Sunday afternoon and put him in with them at the night time, and when I let them out he was lying in r he coop, could they of been bullying him?

It could be from bullying. The bend where little mans issue was, was right where our kneee would be theirs is backwards. So check there and check all the way from the hip down.feel for any breaks any hot spots, or even any areas that give him discomfort. Wish I could see him and look him over then I would be able to make a better assessment however without seeing it, and feeling it, I can't give any major advice.

Ok, is it a good sign that he is eating,:/ cause someone told me with Mareks disease they don't eat?

Normally as long as they are eating it means the issue is something other then the Mareks, however I saw someone post the other day that they can all of a sudden go from near death with that to eating and being fine????

But if he is eating and drinking then he most likely has a sprain or something.

Woo! He has started clucking again, he u's eating some food, I'm not sure if he drinking but he seems more lively :D

Back
Top Bottom