Now I'm wondering about the next hurdle. I feared mareks when my 6 m/o BR mix rooster started limping, then lost balance...and of course, never ruling out the possibility. However, he made significant improvement after a few forced syringes of yogurt, so I'm leaning toward something gastrointestinal...toxin, botulism, worms--you know, all the possible culprits. He has never had real paralysis and is now standing more than sitting (and without leaning for support). We had a day without rain yesterday (I live near Seattle ), so, he spent several hours getting fresh air...still wobbly, but pecking, walking, fluttering. Of course, today it's freezing rain and nobody wants to be outside!! My concern now is how to get his nutrition back on track. In addition to the forced yogurt, he's also eaten fresh lettuce, a bit of broccoli, cooked brown rice and oatmeal, plus treats of bird seed, some raw meat and meal worms. He's lost more weight than makes me comfortable, so my gut says to feed him whatever he'll eat. However, I'm concerned about too many treats because he isn't interested in his regular pellets, at all. I'm adding vitamins and electrolytes to his water...plus started corid two days ago (poop became watery and greener than it should be). I will also worm the whole flock for good measure. So, in his weakened condition...should I just keep feeding him whatever he'll eat?